- 412-833-5405 x601
PITTSBURGH, PA 152411217
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Awards And Designations
- Named in the Top 200 Agents in Coldwell Banker, Ranked #19 of all Coldwell Banker Teams, January 2017
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer: 2004-2017
- POWER Agent Graduate, Daryl Davis Seminars, 2003
- Andron Ephiphanon Fraternity for Sales Excellence, Bronze level, 2004-2016
- Licensed since 1999
Education and Training
- Member -- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR), and Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
- I am a full time agent dedicated to serving my clients honestly and exceeding their expectations. Committed to honesty, integrity, and the highest level of Customer Service and Satisfaction.
- Member of the Phares Team: Kim and Becky Phares
- Graduate of Duquesne University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing
- Graduate of Mt. Lebanon High School, 1999
- Lifetime resident of Mt. Lebanon
" I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know what a great experience we had working with Coldwell Banker and especially with the Phares Team. Gil, Kim and Becky were so helpful and pleasant to work with! When we moved back to Pittsburgh, we were in a hotel. The Phares Team dedicated a significant amount of time to our house hunt and found us the perfect home in a matter of days. We were closed and moved in in less than a month! We appreciated all of their hard work and would certainly recommend them to any one in the market! Thank you! Sincerely, J.L."
"Dear Mr. Hackett, Although my profit margin was reduced by the soft market, the house is gone as well as a large source of frustration and anxiety. I know many consumers are unhappy with paying real estate commissions. I believe this is because so many of the agents do very little to earn a sizeable commission. I feel it goes back to a common trend you see today; a lack of value added services.
Kim earned every dollar of commission and I feel good about paying it, because I feel that I received excellent service and a job well done. Coldewell Bankers should be proud this hard working professional. They deliver not only the expected services (selling my house), but they also go the extra mile to do whatever it takes to get the job done. This is rare today. Thank you for your time, M.W."
Mr. Hackett, I wanted to express my enjoyment of working with Coldwell Banker and specifically Kim Phares. Ms. Phares worked in the most professional manner and made all the extra effort needed to sell a home in this difficult market. Her expertise in the market I was trying to sell made for a smooth real estate transaction. She found the perfect buyer for my home in Brentwood. I was very pleased with her work and wanted to pass this along to her colleagues. I would without a doubt recommend her to family and friends. Sincerely, M.M"
Effective Advertising Strategies
- For a free Competitive Market Analyis, Call Kim today!
- All properties are advertised on several national real estate websites including www.ColdwellBanker.com and www.REALTOR.com
- Open Houses are advertised in your area newspaper and on www.OpenHouse.com
- Property feature sheets and brochures - Custom designed by our full-service Marketing Department.
Effective Technology Strategies
- I strive to make the most of the technology available to me. Saving you time and effort with the help of technology in your Real Estate transaction is a priority to me. Email me at email@example.com to find out how you can put my knowledge of the latest technology to work for YOU!
- West Penn Multi List - Networks sales associates and homes for sale
- Internet Advertising - Our listings stand out from the others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions and Guided Tours
- User friendly websites - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company
- Virtual Tours - Step inside the picture and get a 360 degree view of each room
- HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connecting agents with home buyers instantly. All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
Services for Buyers and Sellers
- Whether you’re thinking of buying or selling, call Kim first @ (412) 445-7732
Coldwell Banker Home Loans - Exclusive guarantees and Phone in, Move in Pre-approval Programs. Pre-approved buyers mean less 'fall throughs' at the closing.
The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
Relocation Division - Uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus in Pittsburgh to bring more buyers and sellers together.
Specialty Markets - We have separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.
Communities I Serve
Specializing in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, espicially Mt. Lebanon. As a life long resident of the South Hills, my experience and knowledge can be put to work for you!
"They are an excellent team of realtors and made my first time buyer experience a memorable one. I met Becky Phares through the internet while searching for houses in the Pittsburgh area via the Coldwell Banker website. We talked on the phone about the type of house and price range I was looking for. We also talked about my visit to the area. Becky was very courteous and flexible, setting up the viewings to accommodate my trip. The day of the viewings I met Kim and Rebecca at their office. We then spent the entire day viewing houses. Both Kim and Rebecca were very honest with me about the condition of the houses and the neighborhoods. They never tried to sell me a house that did not meet my needs. They wanted me to make a good decision and find the right home for my family. I felt very comfortable with their approach. The Phares' are a great asset to Coldwell Banker and should be commended for their performance."
"I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know what a great experience we had working with Coldwell Banker and especially with the Phares Team. Gil, Kim and Becky were so helpful and pleasant to work with! When we moved back to Pittsburgh, we were in a hotel. The Phares Team dedicated a significant amount of time to our house hunt and found us the perfect home in a matter of days. We were closed and moved in in less than a month! We appreciated all of their hard work and would certainly recommend them to any one in the market! Thank you!"
"We worked with Kim on several home purchases in the south hills of Pittsburgh. Having grown up in that area, she was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of each neighborhood! Kim was also very responsive and available in late hours of the day."
-Repeat Buyer, Client
"Kim is a local Mount Lebanon and Pittsburgh expert! She helped us find and purchase a home under market value. She communicated excellent throughout the buying process and made sure the transaction was moving along in a timely manner. Give her a call today if you want a true real estate professional."
"Kim has helped me to find and close on the perfect home two times in the past nine years! She truly cares about her clients and provides sound advice throughout the process. Kim is dedicated, professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I trust her expertise and I will continue to work with her for all of my future real estate transactions."
-Repeat Buyer, Client